In Case one day, I forgot.



Dear You,

One who read it,

I write this for you, in case you forgot.

 

 

This is the year 2020.

More than 24 months, you’ve been experiencing a new title as a mom.

How are you?

Are you feeling good about yourself?

 I heard 2019 brought you a lot of mixed feelings? Not confident? Lost your self esteem, baby blues that tend to postpartum depression?

 

And here you are,

In 2020… almost 6 months passed, and you still alive.

 

You managed to do house chores, almost perfectly, you feed your children with a lot of nutrition’s,

you fixed the art of communication with your spouse, and you almost get back to your shape (before preggo) again.

 

See, life is always funny. Sometimes you realized that you can’t get up on your feet but here you are, ready to reach the star.

 

Dear you,

I’m so proud of you

I’m so proud that you’ve become someone that more positive each day.

I’m so proud that you still can be happy despite of everything that you’ve experienced.

I’m so proud of you, even though you feel a Lil bit exhausted, but you give 100 percent of yourself towards your daughter and your spouse.

I’m so proud of you, that you can forgive all of the mistakes that you’re friends made, and you still contact them.

I’m so proud that you still feed your curiosity for bits of knowledge and learn a lot this year. Do you realize its?

 

You managed to learn Montessori (new knowledge for your kids and maybe your future business).. you managed to learn gardening (which is very interesting and therapeutic). And yes you, YOU ARE AMAZING!

 

I can say it again and again, you are amazing. When you didn’t learn anything this year, I’m still proud of you. See? You create amazing work by typing this letter to yourself while in the meantime, you can go to sleep (it’s 11 pm , June 2020).

 

 

Dear You, stop being hard to yourself

You deserve all the happiness in the world.

 

 

With so much love,

 

You.

Komentar

Postingan Populer